Naruto's Flying V Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narori Lilikoi

2 posters

Go down

Narori Lilikoi Empty Narori Lilikoi

Post by Naruko Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 am

Narori Lilikoi Screenshot2011-08-03at120022AM

Name: Naori Lillikoi
Appearance and/or physical traits: Small frame and light weight, With white tattoos down her back, in a wing pattern. (Otherwise like the picture)
Village: Originated and born in the Land of the Sky, later trained in the Bird Country and finished school in Konahagakure.

Jutsus:
Kamisori Awai (Light Razors)- Rigid feathers made of Chakra which are thrown like kunai, but can be controlled in direction even after thrown and retracted, insuring a higher chance of hit. Has slightly higher damage than normal kunai.

Bloodline: Seisoku Tsubasa - Chakra flows through her body to the tattoos on her back, which come off and form wings, which allow her to glide, and jump higher and whatnot, but she hasn't mastered it enough to actually fly. They are razor sharp. Length of time she can keep them depend on her willpower and focus. She's not very good at it.

Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai on strings (Bla bla Bla amount. I dunno.)

About: Naori is a medic-nin in training who is supremely average. Although she has talent in the healing field, she lacks strength and relies on speed and stamina mostly, as she is far faster than most but a very light hitter. Born to a family that already had 3 sons, she was very often overlooked and written off. She did well in school and is proficient (In the top 3 of her class, in both countries), but freezes in the midst of battle. She is perfect in theory and training, below-average in real life crisis. She is a gentle soul, easily flustered, but not entirely soft. She places no trust in people or humanity, and disapproves of the destructive lifestyles of ninjas and of ninjas themselves. She is entirely self reliant and patient due to her up-bringing.

Friends/goals: Naori's ultimate goal is to reverse the destruction the lands and people of her birthplace have caused, although she is content to do this little by little, starting off as becoming a great Medic-nin.

Also, I read the ******* rules. sort of.
Naruko
Naruko

Back to top Go down

Narori Lilikoi Empty OF COARSE YOU DRAW YOUR OWN PICTURE. <3

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Ok, just remember that your genin chakra won't be able to control a lot of feathers at once, and I'm guessing that your chakra wings would only last a certain amount of posts. I'd accept 7-9 posts, please add it into your bloodline.

You can also have 3 more jutsus if you like. If you ever add something onto your profile, just add a reply onto this topic listing what you edited. Thx

Other than that.
<ACCEPTED>

Welcome
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

https://nfvf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum