Naruto's Flying V Formation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brokin and Hisoka

2 posters

Go down

Brokin and Hisoka Empty Re: Brokin and Hisoka

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 am

Brokin looked at the kid and then back at the map. He was a smart kid... good at planning, but better at ticking him off. He had to say though, the kid was growing on him. Slowly of course.

He sighed and rubbed the kid's head. "All right lets try it. Your map, your plan. If you screw it up though, your going to get one right in the jaw." He said as he inspected the needles thrown at him. Something was strange about them. He felt them carefully. He then realized what it was. He held it out to Hisoka.

"Here... hold this but be careful. I think the sides are slightly curved, kinda like a drill would be. I'm thinking it's shard, but my skin is like a rock... literally."

As brokin handed Hisoka the needle, he thought about the ninja he was about to face. The ones throwing needles would defiantly be at least chunnin ranks if they has the ability to produce and master such a weapon. The strength and speed Brokin had to use to catch those needles where incredible. With the needles augmented like they where, they would go faster, pierce deeper, and do so much more damage if hit with them. Brokin would have to face them alone if at all. There was no way that Hisoka could face them. His hands would get shredded up if he tried to catch the needles, and his kuni and shuriken would break if he tried to deflect them at his level. Brokin was confident Hisoka could face a few of the other ninja they where looking for when they came across them though.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

https://nfvf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sourmonkey00 Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 am

"We can't do anything about it right now. They left as soon as you caught those needles. The best we can do now is make a plan to find and kill them. They know that we are after them now." He then pulled out the scroll that he found on the scout leader. "I took this off of one of the scouts we saw earlier. It seems to be a map to where the ninjas hideout is. It doesn't have anything about the inside of the hideout though. Just the entrance."

He unrolled the scroll and put it on the ground. He then looked at it more thoroughly than he could earlier. "The main entrance of the hideout seems to be in this abandoned house in the village. It is most likely guarded with ninja though. Plus there are several shops and other homes with civilians around it. We'll have to find another way in."

He stared at the map for another few minutes, looking for another possibility. Finally he saw another way that might work. "Right there. It seems to be another sort of back exit that goes to the forest. We can use that to get into the hideout. It probably won't have as much security as the other."

He then looked up at his partner, not even sure if he was paying attention. "What do you think? If this is going to work then we need to work together."
Sourmonkey00
Sourmonkey00

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Brokin felt the skuriken and kuni bounce off of his metal skin, and he turned to face the first ninja he saw. Running towards him, he felt a few more kuni hit him before Brokin reached the ninja, and punched him in the gut. He felt his rib cage cave in on itself before the ninja flew off and hit a tree, dead. Brokin then turned and stood there as two ninja tried slashing him up with two short swords. Brokin grabbed both swords and snapped them in half before grabbed both men by the back of their heads, and making mush out of their heads.

Brokin walked out into the middle of the clearing once again next to Hisoka. The rest of the ninja looked at each other and started heading back towards the main village. Brokin then nodded and did a release hand seal. The metal on his body faded away and sunk back into his veins. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes once again.

"Well that was boring. I didn't even use a jutsu." Brokin took a step towards him, but stopped and closed his eyes. He ducked as a blur shot over his head. Brokin then appeared behind Hisoka in an instant, and caught three different needles around his body. One in his hand, another in another hand, and the last he awkwardly deflected with his kuni belt.

"Two ninja, highly accurate, throwing needles, and super fast. I'm guessing they are fast as well. They must be two of the six ninja's we are looking for on this mission. We cannot let them live."
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sourmonkey00 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:16 pm

As soon as the ninja had popped out, Hisoka started making hand signs and focused his chakra. As soon as the weapons were thrown he activated his defense."Wind style, Wind Vortex!" As the shurikens and kunai got close to Hisoka they were caught in the whirlpool of air he created.

The projectiles gathered more and more speed as they flew in the wind. He began throwing them out a few at a time, back towards the enemy ninja. He managed to kill 2 of the 8 that were surrounding them. 2 managed to dodge and parry the ones shot at them. He ran over to the one of the ones he missed and engaged him in hand to hand combat. His level of taijutsu was not much better than someone who had just gotten out of the academy, and certainly no match for either of them.

Soon he had his opponent face down on the ground. Hisoka quickly took out a kunai and slit the ninja's throat. While he did that though, the second ninja came up behind him and through his kunai at him. He managed to move his arm in the way at the last second though. He avoided serious damage, but had a small gash on his arm.

He grabbed the kunai and shoved it into the ninja's foot, pinning his foot to the ground. Then he gave him an uppercut to his jaw using the power of his punch and his rising from the ground, and knocked him out cold. Then he took the kunai out from his foot and shoved it through his heart.

He then got up and quickly turned around to face the other ninja. As he turned around he saw this giant metal beast. He assumed it had to be Brokin. Now Hisoka finally understood his partners powers. He controlled and manipulated the metal in his body.

Last edited by Sourmonkey00 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sourmonkey00
Sourmonkey00

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Brokin hid behind a tree as two scouts made circles within each others circles. It was a clever tactic he had seen a few times. He peered around the edge of the tree carefully and darted around corner, and landing behind the first scout, shadowing him perfectly. As the scouts passed each other, Brokin reached out with lighting fast speed and grabbed the first scout's face, and pounded it into the ground. The scout he was shadowing then turned around, and Brokin Shoved his Wrist Blade into his throat and twisted it as he pulled it back out. He whipped the blood on the ground and flinched as he heard a scream in the distance.

'Freaking Genin...' Brokin jumped behind a tree as he heard a few squads of ninja pass behind him dangerously close. Brokin retracted his spring loaded wrist blades as he sprang out from behind the tree after the group of ninja.

Ten seconds later, the group had surrounded Hisoka secretly, ready to pounce. Brokin jumped through the tree, shoving his wrist blades through the skulls of two ninja, and shoving them into the ground as he landed next to Hisoka. "You where to loud..."

Brokin retracted his blades again and cracked his knuckles. He focused his chakra and did a few hand signs as all the ninja surrounding them, threw kuni and shurken at him and Hisoka at alarming speeds. To many to dodge, and to many to block all at once.

"Kisoka I..." But the objects were coming at him to fast to speak more. "Transformation one!"
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sourmonkey00 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:55 pm

As Brokin sprinted away, Hisoka decided he might as well try to enjoy himself. Since his partner took the ground level he decided to go from above, and jump through the tree branches. He pulled out a kunai in one hand and his spear in the other as he launched from branch to branch. Soon he spotted 3 scouts camping in a tree.

'It's about time that i got to start hunting. I was getting extremely bored back there.' As he got to the first scout he gave him a horizontal kick across the side of his head, breaking his neck and throwing him out of the tree. He immediately plunged his kunai into the second guys chest, and then kicked the third guys feet out from under him. Once he was lying on the branch Hisoka took his spear and made a gash down his spine. He didn't die instantly though, so Hisoka left him there, immobilized, to bleed out. His screams of pain amused Hisoka.

His antics must have alerted another scout that was nearby, because a group of shuriken flew in front of him and hit the tree. He quickly jumped towards the source of the knives. The scout was standing in a tree some 16 meters away. As he was soaring through the air, he made some hand signs.

Wind style, Wind Impact! As he landed he placed his hands on either side of the scouts head, and as he activated the jutsu the scouts head was crushed from both sides, killing him instantly.

He looked at the scouts vest and realized he was probably some kind of squad commander. Although still not even close to the ninja they were looking for, he was probably in charge of those other scouts. Regardless though, he looked through his bag and found a scroll. He opened it up and saw that it contained a map of sorts, with a few locations marked. Hisoka quickly stashed it in his bag and kept leaping through the trees. 'Brokin will want to see this.' he thought.

'He seems to have a thing for keeping the scrolls after all.' He grinned slightly as he continued.
Sourmonkey00
Sourmonkey00

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Brokin Stopped suddenly and held up a hand for Hisoka to stop behind him. He turned back to face him and whispered.

"Scouts up ahead. I'm sure that there are plenty of them scattered around the area for both of us." He said with a small grin. "I can trust that you know how to hide yourself well. Take out as many as you can, and if you get in trouble just holler."

And with that, Brokin flipped off the tree and onto the ground in a stance that was inches away from the ground. Speed was the name of the game here, and Brokin wasn't in a 'Knock em out' type of mood ether. These people were going to die.

"...go." He said to himself. And with that he was off.

Flicking out two kuni in one hand and two shuriken in the other, Brokin threw the shuriken in the back of the first scout who was talking to a second scout facing him. As the first scout fell down, Brokin was already jumping over him to inject a kuni into the throat of the second scout. Brokin landed on the ground and started sprinting before the second scout even hit the ground.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sourmonkey00 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:46 am

Hisoka quickly jumped after him, following him to the first village. His speed was rather impressive, and Hisoka had a hard time keeping up at some points. He also had a feeling this wasn't Brokins full speed, of course it wasn't his either, but still. This guy was years ahead of him.

Thoughts were racing through his head, 'Is that really the only way to become an elite chuunin? What kind of rogue ninja are these guys if he is so worried about them? What's this guys real story?' He wondered about all these things. All good questions, and all would be answered in time.

They had been going through the forest for a few minutes now, and were almost at the village.
Sourmonkey00
Sourmonkey00

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:12 am

Brokin held his ground, and clenched his fist. This kid was getting on his nerves... Brokin walked after him and then passed him on the path as he stopped, not looking at him.

"I got this rank by Competing in the Jounin Exams, and failing. The Hokage figured I was going to be strong enough by the time the exams come around, that I would pass it for sure. That is how you get an Elite title rank. There is such thing as an elite genin, but it's very rare and useless since the Chunnin exams come almost every year here in the leaf village."

Brokin looked up at the sun and cleared his throat. He was done talking. "Respect or not, you still take orders from me. And that's the final word of it. Kid. Now move out. We are on a tight deadline here." And with that Brokin jumped into the trees and started jumping from branch to branch in the forest towards the first village.

'If this kid gets me killed... I'm going to have a talk with Jesus about the kids I am going to haunt when I die.'
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sourmonkey00 Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:56 am

Hisoka stood for a moment to be sure that Brokin was finished speaking. "Let me tell you a few things first. I knew the entire time that I couldn't handle this mission alone. But i also figured that standing there talking about what we both know is the smartest move is pointless."

There was no waver in his voice. No anger, happiness, hope, or despair. Just emptiness and logic. "Our only choice is to go forward to the first village, and since we are both ready to go right now there is no purpose in us waiting and deciding to go then. So i might as well just head out already." He then turned away again and began walking again.

He pushed his mask closer onto his face and thought to himself, 'If this is the kind of ninja i'm always put with, then the leaf village should prove to be an interesting place after all.' A small smile stretched across his face, although he didn't let Brokin see it. He remembered he forgot to answer one last thing that he was asked.

Hisoka stopped on the path, and turned so the his new partner could see him and said, "And just so you know, you won't get my respect until you prove to me that you deserve it. Holding a scroll in your hands is not enough to impress me. And don't tell me that this is my first mission here, because i know that it's your first mission in the leaf too." He stood there not moving as the tension settled. "Now, I have a question for you. How exactly did you become an elite Chuunin? I understand how to obtain the normal Chuunin rank, but how do you obtain the elite ranking."

Although Hisoka would never tell or show Brokin this, he already respected him quite a bit, and was counting on him to help on this mission.
Sourmonkey00
Sourmonkey00

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:58 am

Brokin sighed as the Genin walked past him towards the gate, and with the scroll. He didn't care that he took the scroll, but he should have known the rules anyways. Then he thought for a moment as he stood up and started walking towards the genin.

'Oh yea, it's his first mission.' Brokin thought while grinning and jogging to go catch up to the new ninja. He rested his hands in his pockets and slowed down as he caught up to him.

"Do you have a plan mr. One man army? Do you know where you going and who your meeting when you get there?" Brokin turned serious. "I'm going to be straight with you. I know it's your first mission here, and you think your something special... but trust me. Your not. Your just going to get yourself hurt and possibly killed if you think like that."

Brokin quickly kicked the bottom of his bag and caught the scroll that popped out of the mouth of the bag. He tucked it away in his chunnin vest and continued walking.

"First off... The leader of the team for each mission gets the scroll. It shows authority and respect." He glared sideways at him. "I don't care who you are. You can be respectful dammit." Brokin then reached over and grabbed his shoulder and pulling him backward. "And lastly... This mission..." He got close to his face and huffed at him. "This, is a class C. Even at the rank of Elite Chunnin like me, I am going to have trouble with this mission if I try to go at it alone. I am going to need your help. Think you can do that?"
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sourmonkey00 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Hisoka didn't reply when his new partner spoke. Nor did he stop to fill anything up or check his supplies. He had already checked everything at home, and what he didn't have he could find on the way there. He was curious of certain things pertaining to the mission and his partner.

As he walked past Brokin he performed the hand sign for his wind impact and used a very gentle version that uses almost no chakra to knock the scroll out of his vest and into his hand. As the impact hit his body he noticed something unusual. "His body reacted to the wind almost like a brick wall would, not normal flesh." he thought to himself. "He must have something that causes this effect inside of him."

He opened it up and read it using his fingers to feel the strokes that were made on it. This is a skill that had taken a long time to perfect.

He continued to read it as he walked away, already heading for to the outskirts of Konoha. If his partner was truly a chuunin he would have no trouble catching up to him when he was ready. As he continued to read he noticed his partner didn't have much information about him in the scroll. It didn't even speak of his abilities other than his family was a group of ninja who had the ability to manipulate something in their bodies. "That must be what I felt earlier." he thought.

As he read about the actual mission, he lost the little excitement he had. "These are just stupid ordinary rogue ninja taking advantage of defenseless people." he said to himself. "I'm only here to clean up the mess they made of themselves. I hoped it would be something a little more unusual. Oh well. Maybe something fun will come up.

He rolled up the scroll and put it in his bag as he kept walking away.
Sourmonkey00
Sourmonkey00

Back to top Go down

Brokin and Hisoka Empty Brokin and Hisoka

Post by Rikatu - Admin - Shadow Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Brokin caught the scroll in the air as he tossed it up again. He continued tossing it up and down as he walked down the steps of the Tower. He couldn't help but think about his partner again. He opened the scroll and read his ninja info.

'His family came from a long line of Gen Jutsu users. Well that actually might be useful on this mission if we work as a team.' He thought blankly.

He continued reading until he reached the bottom few steps and then he tossed the scroll into a pocket on his chunnin vest and walked over to the fountain in the middle of the courtyard next to the tower. He sat down and opened his bag, checking that he had everything.

"If we start now, we can make it to the first small village in about ten minutes." He said, mostly talking to himself. He actually didn't check if the genin had fallowed him or not. Brokin pulled out a water bottle and started to fill it with water from the fountain.
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Rikatu - Admin - Shadow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down